This is one of my families favourite dishes, with or without the chicken!
- 2 cups rice of choice (Just not minute rice)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 to 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup of chopped leeks or onions
- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup olive or grape seed oil
- 1/4 soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp of 3 onion dip mix from epicure or onion soup mix
- 2 cups of chopped left over chicken
Bake in a covered dish at 350 degrees F for one hour. Stir half way through.